Welcome to Making it Merry, our festive, new linky party, sponsored by Gossamer Blue! Given all of the December holidays and the start of a new year, we couldn't resist making it merry for the next two weeks. I'll explain what this issue is about in just a bit, but first let's look at the AMAZING projects the design team created with Gossamer Blue's Get Happy collection.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Now let's take a look at what this issue is all about...
- Anything having to do with Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and other December celebrations.
- Share your handmade holiday gifts and cards.
- Do you have a favorite holiday decoration or ornament?
- Show us your festive decor.
- How do you celebrate the holidays?
- What are your holiday traditions?
- What's on your holiday menu?
- Tell us about decorating your tree or lighting your menorah or kinara.
- Do you bake holiday cookies? Do you keep them? Give them away? Do you have a favorite recipe to share?
- Show us gingerbread houses, whether homemade, store bought or seen at an exhibit.
- Do you make holiday crafts?
- Tell us about things that make you happy.
- Use Gossamer Blue products.
Here are the links to Gossamer Blue's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.