Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Boys

Hi all! Alex here today, bringing you a layout I made using the lovely Gramercy Road collection by Gossamer Blue.

Alex Gadji - My boys

Love this photo of my boys ♥ Aren't they handsome?

Alex Gadji - My boys closeup1

I have used the West Seventh and The Third Ward papers for my background.

Alex Gadji - My boys closeup2

Around my photo I added quite a few elements from the collection, such as chipboard stickers, ephemera die cuts, printed cork stickersrose gold foil alpha stickers and round label stickers. I also added cure little wood veneers from the On My Desk collection. I added a couple of pink enamel dots among the black splatters I made with the Black Velvet color shine by Heidi Swapp.

Alex Gadji - My boys closeup3

I can't tell you enough how much I love this collection and pretty much anything else Gossamer Blue has made. I hope you feel inspired to use it too!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!