Thursday, November 20, 2014

So Thankful Layout

Hey everybody!

Today I'm sharing a layout that is all about thankfulness. After all, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and, while I'd like to think I'm thankful for life everyday, it is nice to have a specific day to let that gratefulness sink deep.

Have you every created a page about yourself? I'm a me scrapper. You won't find very many pages that are documenting events and the like. Most of mine are about me, my thoughts and emotions, etc.

So, it seems fitting to create one about what I'm thankful for. I always include a "selfie" photo. Usually it will be an expression or have me exuding the emotion I'm trying to portray.

For this page, I went pretty basic.


I also didn't use a themey paper collection. I could have easily used any of the gorgeous fall lines that are out but chose to use the Stitched collection by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.

I just love the colors and those hearts! Super cute!

I am a pretty clean and simple scrapper so, when it comes to dimension and texture, I like to use fun embellishments like the enamel dots, bling and alphabet for the title. Here are a few close ups before I close this out:




I challenge you to create a page documenting what YOU are thankful for this year. It makes a great keepsake for yourself and is also fun for your family to find later on in life. 

Head over to the shop to grab yourself some of this beautiful collection!  And use my code below to save 20% off! What a steal!

2 comments:

  1. Great page!! I love what those two little triangles add to the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this grateful idea! Those popped triangles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!