Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Seriously Fave

Hi everyone! Alex here today, sharing a layout I made for our current sporty issue.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave

My son is not even two yet, but he is already loving football. Actually, I think he learned how to kick a ball pretty much at the same time as he learned how to walk.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup1

I have played with the lovely On My Desk collection by Gosammer Blue. I have used patterned papers: Desktop, Daydreamer, Stargazer and Screesaver. I stuck one of the 3x4 Gold Foil Transparencies underneath my photo.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup2

I layered couple of embellishments in the right, lower corner of the layout. Love creating these small clusters. I have used bits and pieces from the Ephemera pack along with a flair and a cute, little puffy sticker.

Alex Gadji - Seriously Fave closeup3

To create my title, I combined a puffy "fave" sticker and one of the Plus One thickers by Amy Tangerine.

I hope you like this awesome collection by Gossamer Blue. If you decide to get it from the shop, feel free to use my code ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! That photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is stellar as usual! But I adore that photo! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!