Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Product Spotlight "Shimelle", part two

The Shimelle collection is so pretty that it deserves two spotligt blog posts :-) Alex here to share some more inspiration with you. Lets start with a layout about my cozy, little boy.

Alex Gadji - Cuddle

I have used: Shimelle - Keller paper, Crane paper, Earhart paper, Goodfield paper, Ephemera, Accent & Phrase 8 Page Sticker Book, Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste - Begonia Cut Out thickers, Crate Paper Notes & Things - Rub Ons.

The second layout I would like to share is about me and my dear sister, my best friend. Yeah, what can I say? We like wine :-)

Alex Gadji - Sis

Supplies: Shimelle - Granville paper, Godall paper, Curie paper, Ride Gold Glitter Hearts paper, Resnick paper, Ephemera, Accent & Phrase 8 Page Sticker Book, Studio Calico Wood Veneer - Hearts and Arrows

Next, a layout about my sassy, little girl. This is what you get when you ask her for a smile... sigh.

Alex Gadji - Sassy

Supplies: Shimelle - Hall paper, Rubin paper, Keller paper, Harding paper, Ephemera, Accent & Phrase 8 Page Sticker Book, Dear Lizzy Daydreamer - Blue Treehouse thickers

And finally, a layout about them both ♥ These two make me happy!

Alex Gadji - The fab 2


Supplies: Shimelle - Haynes paper, Baxter paper, Goodfield paper, Ephemera, Accent & Phrase 8 Page Sticker Book, Layered Chipboad Stickers, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook - White Journal thickers, Studio Calico Wood Veneer - Hearts and Arrows

Feel inspired to play with Shimelle? Head over to the store and get some! Use ALEX20 at checkout to save 20% of your order.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gorgeous layouts!! Love them all! Time to get out my Shimelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each and every one of these layouts are perfect. Love the colors and your photo choices. Your work is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!