Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Swag Bag Feature


The November swag bag FLEW off the shelves, so I am hoping you got your hands on one, because it was FABULOUS!!  If you don't want to miss out, you can go right here to sign up for a six month subscription.

Here's the layout I created with the November Swag Bag


It's one of my favorite layouts EVER!!




Seriously, how Cassie gets so much goodness into one little bag is just amazing!  Make sure you get signed up for your Swag Bag Subscription so you don't miss out.

Today is my last day as a design team member for Paper Issues.  I have to say, this is the best design team out there, made up of the most talented and fabulous designer's I've ever met! Thank you so much, Cassie, for letting me call this place my home.  



5 comments:

  1. Awesome page Amy!! Love all the little bits and pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! The layering and embellishments are perfect! Thanks for sharing and for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy this LO is amazing. Thank you for inspiring us, again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, my fave layout EVER!!! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design! Love this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!