Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
So what is Get Your Game On all about? Here are some ideas to get you thinking about what you could link up:
- Anything having to do with sports.
- Are you glued to the television during the World Series, the Super Bowl or the Olympics?
- Who's your favorite sports team and/or favorite athlete?
- Do you have a family game night? What do you like to play? Card games, board games, electronic games?
- What are some of your favorite childhood games?
- What extracurricular activities do the kids in your life participate in?
- Use bingo cards, game pieces, spinners or numbers on your project, maybe even add in some number paper.
- Do you have an avid gamer in your house? Is there a game that gets played over and over?
- Do you have a Wii or other gaming system?
Here are the links to Paper Issues' product and social media sites. Come on by for a visit and be sure to "like" us.