Sunday, November 23, 2014

❤{Grateful For You & Swag Bags}❤

I'm grateful for you always supporting my creative endeavors. Thank you for checking out my work and sending encouraging thoughts a long the way. 

I love being a part of Paper Issues. It makes my heart happy. I also love getting a Swag Bag each month. It is always so full of good stuff, I know I say it all the time, but I USE EVERY bit and piece of this bag each month. 

I love challenging you to use your Swag Bag in different ways...and the last few posts, I've been showing you how you can use the Swag Bag for cards. I created another set of 4 cards and I really hope you are inspired by them!


I wanted to show you each card individually, I love to layer on my cards, the Swag Bag has perfectly sized bits and pieces for cards, fun embellishments and awesome coordinating patterns and colors. 

Card 1: 



Card 2:


Card 3:


Card 4:


I hope you have a wonderful week ahead, stay tuned for a new issue, some great blog posts and have a Happy Thanksgiving if you are celebrating! 


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards ! I love to layer mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers! So many fabulous colors and textures in these elements! Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, these are so awesome, I actually thought there were Corri's creation, lol. Need to leave love for the right girl, great job with the Swag Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun colors, layers and designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic, let me know if you need my addy:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!