Welcome to our new linky party, Woodn't You Know, It's Fall, sponsored by Pinkfresh Studio. Any guesses as to what this issue is all about? While you put your thinking cap on, let's take a look at the inspiring projects the design team created with Pinkfresh Studio product.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Hopefully by now you've figured out we're going with a fall theme, but as always, we have a bunch of suggestions for you...
- Any project about the fall season.
- What says "fall" to you? Is it the changing leaves, hay rides, corn mazes, hiking, a nature walk or scavenger hunt?
- What is fall like where you live?
- Use wood veneer, tree, acorn or woodland animal embellishments.
- Do you have wood grain paper in your stash? Now's your chance to bust it out and use it.
- What do you love most about fall?
- Tell us about your fall traditions. Maybe it's apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch, or getting lost in a corn maze.
- Do you decorate your house for fall? Show us your home decor.
- Choose earthy/natural colors for your project.
- Use Pinkfresh Studio products.
***Link up and LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and October 26th to be eligible to win a goodie bag of Pinkfresh Studio product. Feel free to link up as many times as you'd like. If you're inspired to create something new, that's great, but older creations are welcome too!
Here are the links to Pinkfresh Studio's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.