Happy Halloween week! Welcome to our spook-tacular new linky party, Witchin' You a Happy Halloween, sponsored by SRM Stickers. Let's take a look at what the design team created with product provided by SRM Stickers.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
This theme might suggest it's only about Halloween, but when you take a closer look, you'll see there are other ideas worked in there as well:
- Anything having to do with Halloween, whether it's the costumes, your favorite candy, parties, trick-or-treating, etc.
- Add some spook-tacular embellishments to your project like ghosts, witches, caskets, zombies, spider webs or skulls.
- Use a Halloween-themed collection.
- Do you like scary ghost stories? Is there one that's been told again and again in your family?
- Create a spooky background using mesh, a stencil, border punches, maybe even cheesecloth.
- Document a happy time in your life.
- Tell us what makes you happy. Is it chocolate, a favorite beverage, family?
- Since most of us are usually BEHIND the camera, it's time to get in front of it and create a page that's all about YOU!
- Use stickers, borders, bags or twine on your project.
- Use SRM Stickers products.
***Link up and LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and November 9th to be eligible to win a goodie bag of SRM products. Feel free to link up as many times as you'd like. If you're inspired to create something new, that's great, but older creations are welcome too!
Here are the links to SRM Stickers' product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.