Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Mail

Hi everyone! Alex here. I wanted to share a layout I made for our current issue "You are sew cute, you keep me in stitches".

Alex Gadji - Happy Mail 2

Recognize that package I am holding? I muted the colors a little to match the papers better. I am sure you all know that Cassie's ribbons are red :)

Alex Gadji - Happy Mail closeup1

I have used the lovely Notes & Things collection from Crate Paper. I am in love!! Those layered butterflies!!! Eeeeee!

Alex Gadji - Happy Mail closeup4

The above is one of the 4x6 journaling cards. See the stitching? Ha! I don't stitch or sew myself, so I used something premade for the issue. Is that cheating? ;-)

Alex Gadji - Happy Mail closeup5

One of my favorite Crate embellishments are always their chipboard frames. This collection is no exception!

Alex Gadji - Happy Mail closeup2

"Do not bend". This little sticker felt perfect on a layout about my favorite, happy mail ♥

Like this beautiful collection? You can get it in the shop! Use ALEX20 at checkout to save 20% off!


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this! and those packages are the happiest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture and love all he great details on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous! Love how light and airy it feels!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!