Friday, October 3, 2014
Fan Feature Friday
Welcome to Paper Issues very first Fan Feature Friday! Every Friday, I will showcase a number of projects linked up to our current issue, so be sure to share your projects for a chance to be featured in an upcoming week.
I'll bet you're wondering what caught my eye this week, so without further ado...
1. I love the movement Michelle created with the circular stitching on her layout. The awesome mix of embellishments are an added bonus! Spectacular page, Michelle!
2. Mru hand stitched a beautiful heart on this soft and pretty page. Wonderful work with white space and layering too, Mru!
3. Connie created this beautiful altered piece to celebrate the number of grandchildren she has. I love the way she used the buttons (think cute as a button) and ribbon on this piece.
4. Brenda was inspired by the theme of this linky party to try her hand at machine stitching for the first time. Look at the beautiful results! Way to go, Brenda!
5. Sandy focused on the sewing part of this issue and shared this wonderful quilt she made as a baby gift. Now that's a lot of sewing! My machine has only seen the likes of paper. I have no patience for sewing on fabric, to say nothing of the fact that I wouldn't be able to sew a straight line. LOL!
6. Last, but not least is this beautiful memorial tribute to Janice's mother-in-law, listing 10 things she loved about her. Get your tissues out for this beauty!
Thank you all for sharing your work with us! Be sure to grab the "my project was featured" button from the sidebar.
So there you have it, our very first Fan Feature Friday. Link up to You're Sew Cute, You Keep Me in Stitches and your project could be featured next week. Until then...