Thursday, October 2, 2014

a happy little heart - Leah loves True Friend!

Hey there, fellow crafters with issues!  Leah l'Orange joining you today to give you a little taste of my new favorite line.  I know, I say that every time I get new Cassie Mail, but this one grabbed me right out of the gate.  It has orange.  It has teal.  It has yellow and brown and cute little foxes.  It's just TOO. STINKIN'. CUTE.

Thank you, Fancy Pants, for rocking my little orange world, yet again!  Here's my card, featuring the new True Friend line...


Little elements in the ephemera pack DO make my heart happy!  And that Lawn Fawn "Hello" die?  Yeah, that's getting a lot of mileage!

ZOOM:


I actually used the die first to cut the vellum, removed it, doodled around the edges to create a shadow effect, then cut another with the patterned paper and layered it slightly off-center to make it pop. 

True Friend may have some fall critters in it, but the colors are happy and versatile, and perfect for boy or girl projects.  The Paper Issues Creative Team are eating it up!  What do you think of it?


Grab it now and use code ORANGE to save 20% off your whole order from the Paper Issues shop!
And if you're feeling the cute, CLICK HERE to link up to our "You're Sew Cute!" issue, sponsored by the always inspiring May Arts!  You don't have to sew, and you don't have to make anything new, you just have to link up and link back to us in your post!  Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I'm loving this collection so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Jen! and SERIOUSLY - the colours are fabulous. it could be my favourite all YEAR!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!