Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You Are Love

Happy Wednesday! I have a layout to share with y'all today and am playing along with the current issue over at Paper Issues, "Tell Me Dies, Tell Me Sweet Little Dies. " Remember that Stevie Nicks song? Here is a video of it, if you feel like being nostalgic with me.

I don't know about you, but I love these new releases, and I mean some serious love here. I could not wait to dig in and put them to good use on this layout. I used elements from the Studio Calico Brighton Pier collection, Shimelle, Pebbles, and Crate Paper Notes and Things. This layout is a special one to me because my journaling speaks directly to my son, and "tells him" my thoughts on his future. He really liked it and that just made my day!




I found that all of these new releases work beautifully together and had quite a difficult time time picking only one favorite. The products I enjoyed the most are; The Crate Paper 6 x 6 paper pad, the Crate Paper frames, THIS awesome accent and phrase sticker book, THIS paper in the Shimelle collection, THIS gorgeous paper by Studio Calico, and of course you can't go wrong with sequins or gold glittered tape. Clearly, I just loved everything.

Don't forget to play along with out Current Issue and you just might win a prize pack generously donated by our awesome sponsor Jillibean Soup.

Don't forget to check out all of the amazing new items we have in the Paper Issues shop, and while there, make sure to use the code "TONI" and you will save 20% off your entire order!

Happy Scrappin'

xoxox

Toni

6 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!