Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thanks Stacia for linking up!

As soon as I saw this fabulous layout that Stacia linked up, I knew I wanted to feature it today! Look how fabulous!!!


She used one of my all time favorite papers from the Cool as a Cucumber Soup collection by Jillibean Soup.  Look at all the gorgeous details on this layout, well done Stacia!!  Thanks so much for linking up to our current issue.

Have you linked up a project or two or three?  You have one more day to do so, and you could win a prize pack from Jillibean Soup! I'm obviously quite partial to Jillibean Soup, but you should check out all the cool Jillibean Soup goodies in the shop.  I love these wood veneer shapes.


Make sure you check out all the new goodies in the shop, and use my code 20withamy to get 20% off whatever you purchase.



Happy Friday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!