Monday, September 8, 2014

Tell me dies, tell me Silhouette dies

Goodmorning, Danielle here with you! I'm sharing a layout with you today that I linked up for our current issue: Tell me dies, tell me sweet little dies. I'm all about cutting with my Silhouette Cameo and use it for almost every single project lately.

I challenged myself by trying a double pager, which I haven't done for such a long time. It was a struggle, but with the help of a background cut file I came to a design that was easily to mirror on both pages. This was also a good opportunity to use up my Basic Grey Highline scraps.






We love to see your work, so link up any project you used dies on and/or Jillibean Soup products and you might be our lucky winner of a goodie bag filled with Jillibean Soup products!!

Can't wait for new goodies to play with? Lot's of new products have arrived in the Paper Issues store. Grab your favorites and use code DANIELLE20 for 20% off!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





5 comments:

  1. This is amazing Danielle, love every bit of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...this is so impressive! I love it and you are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!