Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tell Me Dies Feature: Beautiful You


Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! Lisa here to share a layout I linked up to our current issue, Tell Me Dies, Tell Me Sweet Little Dies, sponsored by Jillibean Soup. They've given us a goodie bag of product that will go to one lucky person who links up and links back to this issue.

My layout features a number of Echo Park Silhouette cut files (word bubbles and ampersands) which goes along with the die cut part of this theme. Be sure to check out the new issue for details on what else you could link up. We always have plenty of ideas for you and we'd love for you to join in on the fun.

Feel free to link up as many projects as you'd like, new or old.

In the meantime, be sure to check out all of the new goodies in the Paper Issues store, like Basic Grey Second City, Crate Paper Notes & Things, Shimelle's new collection and more. Use the code LISA20 and you'll get 20% off of your entire order.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn! I love that you stopped by. Hope to see some of your wonderful projects linked up for the newest linky party. :)

      Delete
  2. I just love how bright and happy this is Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you are the queen of Echo Park, they are so very lucky to have you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable use of the Fine and Dandy collection, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work Lisa!! It makes me smile every time ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say about this is, Isn't Lisa AMAZING?!?!!!! I love her style, what a great example she is to all of us in doing collages on layouts!! I think she rocks and I love her pull put journaling cards and her signature doilies on her pages - on boy, her layouts just make me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!