Thursday, September 18, 2014

❤{smtwtfs kind of love}❤

I love lots of things. I am a ❤ junkie. I'm sharing this layout today of how much I ❤ my dogs. They are four legged joy. They make me laugh each day. They love me when I'm whiny, look ugly, sick, basically they love me no matter what. I also am excited to share this with you because I can link it up to our *{CURRENT ISSUE}* Anything Goes...and because I am a nerd I hear Cole Porter singing right now. Also there may be some September Swag Bag goodness nestled within this layout!


Here are some close ups of the Swag Bag awesomeness:





Have a Happy Thursday and link up

Psssst! If you need some Paper Issues goodness...don't forget to use my code:

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout! I love your doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this layout and all the little details , especially that little banner ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart. A layout filled with love Mandy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!