Saturday, September 6, 2014

School supplies don't have to be boring.

The Jillibean Soup scraps from my DT project were still sitting on my desk when I was preparing myself for my first day back to work in the school and my composition book that I bought for taking notes in was just not cool enough, so I had to remedy that right away. 


I layered up my paper scraps, some washi tape, added an October Afternoon die cut, and a couple  of Jillibean Soup cardstock stickers. 
Instantly cooler.
And  because I couldn't just toss the little bits, I created a book mark as well!

You can find Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon goodies in the Paper Issues Shop.
And if you use the code below, you can save yourself 20% off your order!

Thanks for stopping by the Paper Issues Blog!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!