Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Ribbon and other fibers may be in the spotlight, but as always we have other ideas to get you thinking about what to link up. :)
- Show us your mad sewing skills. Put the pedal to the metal and break out your sewing machine or stitch by hand.
- Add floss, thread, twine or ribbon to your project. You can tie it in a knot, you can tie it in a bow or you can use it in some other creative way.
- Go through your stash of fabrics and use a scrap or two...
- Kids are notorious for telling funny jokes and saying cute things. Document the funny things kids say.
- What says "cute" to you? Is it baby animals? Sweet! Babies? Awwww! Whatever it is, we'd love to see! Maybe you have some cute woodland animal stickers you could use as embellishments.
- Use a couple of buttons on your project.
- Tell us what keeps you in stitches and makes you laugh. Is it a funny movie, a comedy show or favorite comedian?
- Use May Arts ribbon.
***Link up and LINK BACK to Paper Issues between now and October 12th to be eligible to win four (4) rolls of May Arts ribbon. Feel free to link up as many times as you'd like. If you're inspired to create something new, that's great, but older creations are welcome too!
Here are the links to May Arts' product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.