Welcome to our new linky party, Anything Goes, sponsored by Whisker Graphics. We're going easy on you for the next two weeks because you can link up any paper project you'd like. Couldn't be any easier, right? Excuses for not participating are definitely not allowed. LOL!
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
Just because you can link up any paper project you'd like, doesn't mean we don't have a few ideas for you, mostly based on the fabulous products Whisker Graphics sent for the design team to create with. :)
- Show us your all-time favorite projects. The ones you're most proud of. The ones that make you smile each and every time you see them.
- Tie things up with twine. Wrap it around a photo. Tie it into a bow or even use it to hold something closed.
- Use bags (bitty or otherwise) to hold photos, journaling or anything else you can think of.
- Stick it to us by using stickers on your project. Create a title by mixing font styles. Layer up your stickers. However you use them, we want to see them!
- Tag, you're it! Show us how you use tags on your projects. Have you made a mini album from tags? Have you used them for your journaling?
- Use Whisker Graphics products.
***Link up and link back to Paper Issues between now and September 28th to be eligible to win a selection of Whisker Graphics products. Feel free to link up as many times as you'd like. If you're inspired to create something new, that's great, but feel free to share your older creations as well. Oldies are goodies too!
Here are the links to Whisker Graphic's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.