Sunday, September 14, 2014

Focus on Public Library

Hi everyone! Alex here. Today I wanted to share a layout made with one of my favorite collections right now, the Public Library from October Afternoon.

Alex Gadji - Read It's Fun

I've been playing with this collection for couple of months now and I can't get enough! The colors are so rich and beautiful with that characteristic OA retro style.

Alex Gadji - Read It's Fun closeup1

I also added small OA Daily Flash touches, like the chipboard and the sticker heart.

Alex Gadji - Read It's Fun closeup2

The date and the "♥ Like" are stamped with the Daily Flash roller stamps. They too from October Afternoon. 

Alex Gadji - Read It's Fun closeup3

I picked up the colors from the collection and chose matching twine.  You know that you can get pretty much any color from the shop?

Alex Gadji - Read It's Fun closeup4

I hope you like this collection as much as I do! Or, did I say like? I meant LOVE! Get your October Afternoon products HERE in the shop and use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.


Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Alex. OA is so lucky to have you girl, you always rock their stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!