Wednesday, September 10, 2014

★{Enjoy This Day}★

There's a lot going on as summer transitions to fall. One of the things I look forward to the most is Mackenzie's birthday. She had a big one this year...10. It's hard to describe what that feels like, my baby turned double digits. I love that she's growing into such an amazing young lady. I felt inspired to document her special day right away while these feelings were fresh in my mind. 

I also took this opportunity to use summery papers in a not so summer-y way. This layout shows you that you can also transition your papers from summer to fall also! I used some great stuff we have available in the PAPER ISSUES store right now. Click on the link to see the awesome Webster's Pages Cool Water Line.

Mack really is amazing. The layout captures her beautiful, feisty spirit. Take a look:



Of course I have to include a close up of some of the details for you. I did some fussy cutting and as always added sequins. 


Don't forget about the CURRENT ISSUE..there's still time to link up before the new issues launches. It's a great chance to win some Jillibean Soup. Psst! There may also be new Jillibean Soup in the store...just sayin'!

If you want to save some money while you're ordering all these fun new things, you can use my code ❤ Happy Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love all the layers and the details with the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!