Sunday, September 7, 2014

Crate Paper Notes & Things

Hello and happy Sunday friends! If you haven't noticed already, Crate Paper's new line Notes & Things is in the shop. I have a few layouts to share with you today using some of the above products - stickers, patterned paper, and kraft Thickers.

I used a grid inspiration for this layout and embellished each square with stitching, stickers and sequins.




I was super inspired by the cork board patterned paper to create this layout in the theme of a bulletin board. I layered the Mixed Tags and stickers, printed my photos small and added stitching.



Also - super loving the new gold foam stickers by Pink Paislee!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you'd like to get your hands on any of these products, use code JENCHAPIN for 20% off your order. Have a great week.


3 comments:

  1. very nice! i am in love w/that mint green deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects Jen, especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!