Friday, September 5, 2014

August Swag Bag

Have you checked out the August Swag bag yet?  There are just a few left, and you should jump on these while you have the chance.  I mean, have you ever seen so many wonderful embellishments in one place??


I grabbed my swag bag and created this layout about my son's love for slap (AKA slot) machines.

The only items I used that aren't included in the swag bag were the letters and card stock, everything else is in the bag!

Here's a closeup, so you can see the stamp and some of my favorite embellishments in action.


You can grab your swag bag right here in the shop and make sure to use my code 20withamy to save 20% off!
Have a great Friday!!



2 comments:

  1. Love this Amy!! Such a cute Layout and subject

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you rocked that swag bag on this layout. I love your topic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!