Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Anything Goes: I Scrap Because...

Hi! Mary Jo Rhoda stopping by today to share the layout I made for our current issue...Anything Goes. Our sponsor is Whisker Graphics and I used two of their bags and tags on my page to help balance my grid design.
I think tags are perfect for writing journaling on and it's even better when it can be tucked inside a little bag!
In addition to the Whisker Graphics product, I was able to include a lot of little fun stuff from several of the Paper Issue Swag Bags on my page  like the "Every Picture Records a Little Story". I have been wanting to use that die cut for awhile and realized it would be perfect on a layout about why I love to scrapbook. To tell stories!

As for our latest issue, you have until Sunday, September 28 to link up with us Here for a chance to win a prize from Whisker Graphics! And since the theme is "Anything Goes", well you can link up...any kind of scrapbooking project new or old.

Thanks for stopping by today. And don't forget to use code MARYJO in the store to get 20% off your purchase today.



3 comments:

  1. love the clean and graphic design, MJ! super simple embellies, and an awesome title. you totally rocked the Whisker Graphics bags and that orange journal tag has me all happy over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you embellished the bags Mary Jo, I may need to try that technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!