Saturday, August 9, 2014

Washi Tape Background by Becki Adams

Good morning, it's Becki here. We're talking all about washi tape here at Paper Issues. We love washi tape and it's the topic of our most recent link up. You can find all the details HERE. Make sure you get your project linked up there is a great prize up for grabs.

I recently created a layout using LOTS of washi tape. I used several different colors and patterns to create a background for my layout. You can find more details on this project HERE
There's some fun new things in the Paper Issues Store.  I've got my eye on this pen. I have a bit of a pen fetish. ;)

When you order make sure you use the code becki20
Thanks for stopping by the Paper Issues blog today! Have a great weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Love the washi background and your stitching and doodling are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki -- this is awesome! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!