Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Please help us Welcome Christine Newman AKA List Girl to the Paper Issues Team!



My name is Christine Newman and I'm known in the scrapbooking world mainly as "listgirl".  I've been scrapbooking since 2008.  I love to tell my life stories with photos and pretty papers.  I love scrapbooking because looking back on my memories with the people I love make me so happy and thankful! It’s also such a great artistic outlet for me, combining my favorite hobbies of photography, scrapbooking, computers, internet, and writing. I live in Southern California with my husband Todd and our cat Noodle.  I work full-time as a financial analyst for a high-tech company.  I love to eat, which means I try to workout as often as possible to offset my intake.  I also love to read, knit/crochet, make cards, stamp, sew, and get my hands into anything crafty!  I'm so excited to be a part of the Paper Issues team!
Christine has a love for Pocket Pages and takes some incredible photos for her spreads!  Stop by her Blog or Instagram to see more of these awesome projects.  

7 comments:

  1. WOOOT WOOT!!! Congrats Christine!!! Great addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Christine! SO happy to have you in the bunch - your work is fabulous and i'm looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Leah, you're so sweet!

      Delete
  3. OMGAAAAAAA Congratulations, Christine!!! Such an awesome honor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! I never fail to learn something new or just get inspired from Christine's Blog! What a great addition to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome and can't wait to see your awesome work ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!