We're going to "mix" things up for the next two weeks, and things may get a little sticky around here, but I promise you'll have a great time with our new issue, Mix Tape. Hazel & Ruby is sponsoring the Paper Issues team and they've given us a wonderful "mix" of their products to give away (more on how you can win a bit later).
Be sure to take a look at the wonderful projects the design team created with Hazel & Ruby products (you can click through to each of their blogs to see the projects in more detail, just by clicking on their names). These projects should give you some ideas for the types of projects you can link up, but just in case it's not enough, here are even more suggestions:
- Use a "mix" of products from a variety of manufacturers or mix and match collections from one company.
- Do you like to "mix" things up in the kitchen? Do you prefer to bake or cook (or both)?
- What are some of your favorite recipes? Maybe it's one that's been handed down from generation-to-generation.
- Reminisce a bit about music media gone by like cassette tapes, 8-track tapes and 45s.
- What's on your music play list?
- What were the top songs the year you were born?
- Is there a song that holds special meaning for you?
- What is your favorite song or favorite type of music?
- Bring back the days of disco and use sequins on your page to replicate the sparkle of a disco ball.
- Use song lyrics as a title or music symbols as embellishments.
- Use tapes of all kinds on your layout (washi, glitter, fabric, paper, etc.)
- Use Hazel & Ruby products.
Link up your projects AND link back to Paper Issues between now and August 17th for a chance to win a goodie bag of Hazel & Ruby products. You don't have to create something new for this link up (although you are certainly welcome to). We love when you share work you've already done too. :)
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Hazel & Ruby's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.