Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Crate Paper, Pebbles & Shimelle!

Hi there and happy Sunday to you! Jen here and today I am sharing a layout with some of the newer goodies that are available in the Paper Issues Store. I used a piece of paper from the Shimelle 6x6 pad - new by American Crafts.

There are a ton of great papers in this pad - I especially love the black and white polka dots and map paper too.

The black and white chevron piece is a paper from the new Pebbles Homemade collection 6x6 pad - I wish I had 20 sheets of this! Also you can see the butterflies from Crate Paper's new Notes & Things standout layered stickers.

This is one of my favorites! Hands down. I love embellies. Can't get enough.

You can also see a clipboard peeking out - that is from the Notes & Things ephemera pack. There is even wood veneer in there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great weekend. If you'd like to get your hands on any of these new items, use code JENCHAPIN in the store to get 20% off your entire order. Happy shopping!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout!! Love all the details and the picture is super cute!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is my niece and she is too young to run from the camera yet :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Jen, those products work so great together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!