Friday, August 15, 2014

Love this card!

I have to admit, I am not a huge washi tape user.  Don't get me wrong, I buy PLENTY of it, because there are just so many fabulous patterns out there, but when it comes to using it….

When I saw this card by Kathy, I thought hmmmmm, that's something I could totally copy! I just love how she used the die cut and backed it with washi! Very clever, and so cute.


Have you linked up a project yet?  Even if you're not a washi user, there are plenty other ideas you could link up to win.  Who doesn't want to win some free goodies from Hazel and Ruby??!

There are some seriously fabulous washi tapes in the store as well, so you should hop on over and take a look.  There's also some new goodies, like Brighton Pier in…


You can use my code 20withamy to get 20% off whatever you'd like! 


Have a happy Friday!!




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!