Thursday, August 28, 2014

Life is Good

Hey there, Jess here today with a page for the Admit One issue that comes straight from Fancy Pants Designs. You could say they're my people!


I used bits of the Me-ology and As You Wish collections on this page, plus a bunch of gold foil and glitter goodness. You can get yourself some awesome Fancy Pants Designs products right here in the Paper Issues store.  Don't forget to snag a discount!


And you still have until Sunday to link up for a chance to win the Everyday Circus Collection!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sepia tone of the photo with all of the gold accents. Your photo corner flower creations are so cute. Very cool LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this layout when I saw it on the FP blog.. I just love how you used the photo corners!! just gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!