Sunday, August 3, 2014

Last Day to Link Up - Say Cheese!

Good morning friends! Jen here and today is the last day to link up to our current issue - Say Cheese! You can win a Maya Road prize pack so make sure you take advantage of it! Here is the layout I created for this issue. Maya Road sent me some tags, chipboard and clips to work with and I let the tags take center stage on this layout.

I used grey chalk ink on the Love chipboard, and a Hero Arts ink dauber on the star ones. I love that I got such vibrant colors.You can also find those transparent Heidi Swapp alphas in the shop!

Also! Enamel dots. I cannot make a page without them. #duh

Grab any of these products or anything else in the store using code JENCHAPIN and save 20%! Don't forget to link up to our current issue. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!