Saturday, August 16, 2014

Love This

Hello, Toni here and I am super excited for my first blog post at Paper Issues! Today I have a layout to share with you that is linked up to our current Mix Tape Issue.



For my interpretation of this Issue, I used products from a variety of Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, and Studio Calico collections.

One of my favorites is all of the awesomeness from the Heidi Swapp collections, especially this amazing 6x6 paper pad. You can find that in the shop HERE.





Remember, you still have until midnight tomorrow to link up to the "Mixed Tape" Issue, and be eligible to win a great prize pack from Hazel and Ruby.

Until next time,

xoxox

Toni

3 comments:

  1. Great page! I love that background paper! it really makes the whole layout feel energetic and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!