Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Headed in One Direction

Hi Everyone, it's Kathy today with the layout I created for our current Issue:  Admit One.
I used my daughter's ticket stub from a recent One Direction concert as an embellishment.. along with the fun Everyday Circus collection from our sponsor, Fancy Pants to create my fun layout!


Would you like to win the entire Everyday Circus Collection??  Make sure to link up your project to the current issue (here) and you could win the whole collection (be sure to link back to Paper Issues to be eligible!)  Also, make sure to stop by the Paper Issues Store to see what other fun Fancy Pants Goodies we have!


Use code KATHYS and receive 20% off your whole order! 


That's all for me today...thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!