Sunday, August 17, 2014

all you need is love


HI!  It's Orange Gearle here with a layout that I linked up with the current issue, Mix Tape!


You have until midnight tonight to link up.  Don't forget, to be eligible for the totally awesome prize from Hazel & Ruby, link back to Paper Issues in some way! There are many ways to interpret this issue. I chose to go with a "mix" of collections, and use a song and use some washi "tape"!  I used Echo Park, (don't you just LOVE that "all you need is love??), Studio Calico, Pink Paislee, some older stuff from my stash, and some new stuff from the shop.  


Speaking of the shop, I just put all kinds of pretty new papers (and other bits and pieces) in my cart at the Paper Issues Store, including this awesome paper from Studio Calico's Brighton Pier collection.  Yep, we have it!  Guess what?  If you use my code orangegearle, you'll get 20% off  your order!  Isn't that super rad?  



See you again, soon!

:-) dona
AKA orange gearle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!