Monday, August 25, 2014

A Fancy Pants page for our Admit One issue!

Morning, crafty friends with issues!  Leah l'Orange here, and it's Monday, and I thought I'd make the best of it and put something together for our current issue...

Our theme?  "ADMIT ONE"...  Fancy Pants Designs is our current sponsor, and they are giving away an awesome Everyday Circus collection to one lucky winner, and I used a bit of that, plus a mish-mosh of other Fancy Pants products on my page...


Seriously, TONS of Fancy Pants stuff on this page, from the buttons and chipboard stars to the arrow to the papers to the scalloped trim strip...  I loved mixing and matching their lines and using up some random bits that have been in my stash.  I swear everything I had coordinated perfectly!


And HEY!  My favorite piece from the August Swag Bag (this little gold clip). 


You TOTALLY want to link up, folks!  The Everyday Circus collection is full of fun and quirky and the colors are amazing!  Lots of bright stuff and STARS (oh my gosh, I LOVE STARS), plus the full page of alphas is PERFECT for journaling, card sentiments or page details and dates and such.  Here's the collection you could win (yes, ALL of it!):


Thank you to Fancy Pants Designs for sponsoring this issue, and to everyone who's linked up already!  There's still plenty of time, because this Link Party closes on August 31st...  Remember, you can link old or new projects that fit the theme, but to be eligible to win this awesome prize, you must link back to the Paper Issues blog.  Easy as pie, right?  Show us whatcha got!

And be sure to check out the BAZILLION new products that are arriving nearly every day in the Paper Issues shop!  You can use this code to save yourself a sweet 20% off everything...

4 comments:

  1. Super cool layout Leah! I love layers, the lettering and the fun pompom trim!! It's all makes for a delightful page! TFS your inspiration today! I needed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah this layout is so fun!!! I love all that layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Leah, and I love that photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!