Thursday, July 31, 2014

Swag Bag Spotlight by Kelly


Good Morning!  Kelly here today with some layouts I created using the July Swag Bag!  If you aren't a subscriber already, I highly recommend you sign up.  I LOVE getting my bag of goodies every month like clockwork from Paper Issues.  

This first one I made of my Nephew, Wyatt, at one of our local Cafe's.  It used to be a Denny's but was taken over by "Johnny D's" several years ago.  He had a pancake, which I cut up and he ate almost immediately.  My Niece passed over an additional pancake for him and I asked if he wanted me to cut it for him...He says "Nah, I got it Aunt Kelly" and proceeded to eat it like a slice of pizza <3 



The July Bag was FULL of fun patterned paper!  As you can see from my projects, I had fun using these Pocket Page sized papers in creative ways on my traditional layouts! 


I hope you guys are inspired by my pages to create using your Swag Bag too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!