Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Swag Bag LOVE with Leah

Hey there, fellow crafty friends with issues!  Leah l'Orange here, and have you subscribed to our Swag Bag yet?  Those of you who have, I know you look forward to your little goodie bag of happy each month, just like I do...  Those who haven't, what are you waiting for?!

I've got two totally unrelated projects to share that feature the July Swag Bag in all its glory...  First up, a card featuring one of the journal cards, some stickers, the punched clouds and random embellishments (the twine is from a previous Swag Bag and the teensy bling is from my stash) - image is a digi from Some Odd Girl, which is our very own Kristy's stamp company...


I've been loving the sticker sheets that have been packed into the recent Swag Bags, and as an alpha hoarder, I let out a big "WOO HOO!" with this month's selections!  Check it out:


So I thought I'd double the fun today and decided to create a page for the occasion as well:


Again with the stickers, all the backing papers (including the flags) are journal cards or pieces cut from journal cards, plus the sequins, tag and enamel dots.  All of it!  The camera is from an older Swag Bag as well.  Seriously - SO much mileage from one little kit, and for such a great price!  CLICK HERE to sign up now, and don't forget, you can ALWAYS use my code for a sweet, sweet discount on everything in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!