Friday, July 18, 2014

Summervacation

Hi everyone, it's Danielle here today! I'm sharing my layout made for our current issue 'Gettin' the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer'. When it comes to Summer, I want to spend as much time as possible at the beach, it's my happy place. So that's why I picked this beach picture for this issue and made my layout with the Chic Tags Let's Go collection and a background cut file from The Cut Shoppe.


We love to see your creations, so be sure to link up your projects overhere at our issue for your chance to win a Bella Blvd Summer Squeeze collection kit!

Want to play with this fun Chic Tags collection too? You can find it overhere in the store and get it with 20% off when you use code DANIELLE20 at check out!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just downloaded and cut that same file from The Cut Shoppe! ;-) Lovely photo and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!