Saturday, July 12, 2014

Something sweet with Valerie

Happy Saturday, Paper Issues fans!  Have you had a chance to link up to our current issue yet? If you haven't, just link up a project you've done about summer, something sweet, or using Bella Blvd products (our sponsor for this issue). I had a blast working with the Bella Blvd products, they are right up my alley!  You could win the Summer Squeeze collection from Bella Blvd, so what are you waiting for??


I love this layout that Valerie linked up, talk about something sweet, YUM!


She used some of my favorite products, which you can find in the Paper Issues shop, like these.


Use my code 20withamy and save 20% off whatever your heart desires!



Thanks for stopping by the blog today, now go and link up some projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!