Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Home is wherever I'm with you

Are you already singing along?
I love that song so much and when I printed out this photo(that I adore) of myself with the hubs, it was the first thing that came to mind for my layout. So, I went with it. I cut out some stuff with my Cameo, combined a couple masks to gussy up my white cardstock, and ran from there with the embellishments.


 Many of the Chic Tags goodies, I used you can get right in the Paper Issues store and lucky for you, you can use the code MAKEROOM (today is the last day, though) to get yourself 40% off!



So, link us up to your projects featuring your favorite photos HERE on our Say Cheese linky party. And have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!