Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Watercolors, stamps, and cards! Oh my!

I'm not much of a color-in-a-stamped-image kinda girl, often times I paper piece my stamped images but sometimes, I like to get out the watercolors/watercolor pencils and have fun. So, for my cards, I stamped the Some Odd Girl fruit images onto watercolor paper and colored them in with my pencils. Once, I had them colored in, I blended them with a damp brush and touched up where needed. 


How about you? 
Have you been coloring in some of your own Some Odd Girl stamps?
Do you have a food for thought themed project to share with us?
Well, hit us up with your projects at the Linky Party and you could win yourself some super cute Some Odd Girl stamps!!!



Stop by the Paper Issues store and check out what's new this week.
Use the code MANDYKAY to save yourself 20%!



1 comment:

  1. Wow...these are just too cute! I love, love this sweet fruit, so fun! I also wanted to say thank you...my doggie bag arrived today and there was so much goodness packed into that envelope, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!