Sunday, June 29, 2014

Oh, how I love navy!

Hey everyone, Amy here today to talk about all things Navy.  Have you linked up a project to our current issue yet?  You should because you could win one of the two Echo Park paper packs up for grabs.

If you're like me, you love navy!  It's definitely everywhere right now, and some of you have linked up some amazing navy based projects. I just love this card that Cathy linked up.


I am linking this project up, which has a ton of navy on it.


Have you been to the Paper Issues shop lately?  Here are a few navy items that I just LOVE!







Go do some shopping and make sure you use the code 20withamy to save an extra 20% off anything you buy!  Everyone loves a discount, right??


Have a great Sunday!








2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love the fun papers, cute embellishments and darling pic'! Love the little guy in those big boots...so CUUUTE!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...everything is just amazing and so festive for our up coming holiday, love all the red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!