Do you remember the song, In the Navy by The Village People? Well, it's stuck in my head, given the title of our new issue. Come on, sing it with me now!
...In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy...
OK, enough singing. Let's move on to the details of this linky party. :) A big thank you to Echo Park Paper for providing two collection packs for the prize this time around (more on that later).
The design team shared some fabulous inspiration (see above) for this issue, but here are even more ideas to get you thinking:
- Use shades of blue on your project. It could be a monochromatic project or just have touches of blue. It's up to you.
- Maybe you've used watercolors (or other mixed media) to create the sky and/or clouds.
- Give thanks to servicemen and women by creating a military-themed layout.
- Use anchors as an embellishment or how about "Anchors Away" as a title?
- Have you visited an aquarium? What types of sea creatures did you see there?
- Did you ever swim with dolphins?
- Tell us about a visit to the ocean.
- Share a red, white and blue, July 4th, summer or patriotic page.
- Do you have a boat? Do you like to go sailing? Tell us about it!
- Use Echo Park products.
Link up your projects AND link back to Paper Issues between now and July 6th for a chance to win two collection packs from Echo Park — Walking on Sunshine and Capture Life Color. You don't have to create something new for this link up (although you are certainly welcome to). We love when you share something old or something new.
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Echo Park's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.