Welcome to our newest issue! It's called Food for Thought, but don't worry, there are no calories involved and it won't ruin your diet. In fact, clicking the keys to link up your projects counts as exercise.
So let me tell you about this linky party. We're being sponsored by Some Odd Girl Stamps, owned by fellow Paper Issues design team member, Kristy Dalman. Some Odd Girl has just released two new sets of food-related stamps which the Paper Issues design team has showcased in their examples above. Are these not the most adorable cards you've ever seen? You have a chance to win both of these sets (more on that later).
So, what types of projects would we love to see from you?
- Tell us what makes you think. What do you worry about?
- What's your favorite food or recipe?
- Do you have recipes that have been handed down through the generations?
- What are your "go to" comfort foods?
- Do you enjoy the thrill of the grill? What's your favorite grilled meal?
- Show us anything having to do with fathers and Father's Day. Have you made any Father's Day cards?
- Do you like to eat out? What's your favorite restaurant?
- Have you ever taken a cooking class?
- Do you love to cook and/or bake? What's your specialty?
- Do you follow a particular diet or try to eat healthy in some way?
- Use Some Odd Girl stamps.
***Please link your project(s) back to Paper Issues in some way to be eligible for the prize.***
Here are the links to Some Odd Girl's product and social media sites. Please be sure to visit and tell them Paper Issues sent you.