Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Kind of Ice Cream Man

Hi Everyone...it's Kathy today with the layout I created for our latest Issue...In the Navy.  I used some fun Fancy Pants Nautical & some goodies from past Paper Issues Swag Bags take a peek:


 I'm convinced these guys were marketing geniuses...they sailed around the harbor selling ice cream to all of the boats anchored and waiting for the 4th of July fireworks to begin.  They even had the ice cream man music...hysterical!
Make sure to link up your projects to the In The Navy Issue here.  You could win a FABULOUS prize pack from our sponsor, Echo Park!  Also, make sure to stop by the Paper Issues Store and check out July's Swag Bag...it's full of fun goodies!  Use code KATHYS for 20% off your whole order!

 
That's it for me today...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!