Saturday, June 28, 2014

In the Navy Project: Pop Goes the Fourth Firecrackers

Hi Paper Issues peeps! Lisa here today to share a fun and easy altered project I added to our new linky party, In the Navy. For a closer look, dimensions and details on how I put these together, please visit my blog.


Before you go, I just want to make sure you get a look at the July Swag Bag. It's a beauty! Frames, stickers, little bits, die cuts and more? Yes, please! If you can't tell, I adore getting a Swag Bag in my mailbox every month. I usually put everything to use ASAP. I guess you could say I'm a Swag Bag addict. :) If you'd like to check it out, all of the details are right here. You won't be sorry, especially since you can get it for 20% off when you use the code LISA20.

4 comments:

  1. This turned out beyond fantastic!! Love 4th of July?Americana decor!!! You nailed this - love the touches of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what an amazing bag full of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT 4th of July Home Decor piece! I love the stars on wire and the touch of burlap is awesome! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!