Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Food for Thought Issue: Watermelon


Good Morning! Becki here to share a layout with you that I created using lots of goodies from the Elle's Studio collection, Shine. I LOVE this collection. It is so versitile and has so many adorable elements I know that I'll be using it on a lot of my projects. You can find all the goodies in the Shine collection here in the Paper Issues Store

There are so many fun new things in the store. I just placed another order. I can't wait for it to arrive and dive in to all the new goodies!

 There's a fun new collection out from Carta Bella. Make sure you get that in your cart before it's gone!!
Use the code becki20 when you check out to get 20% off your entire order.
Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!