Thursday, June 19, 2014

✫{Adventure is Here...}✫

Summer vacation is always tricky...as I have fallen prey to making life magical for Patrick and Mackenzie. They expect each day to be a grand adventure. This summer, I'm trying to dispel this myth and let them know that they can have boring days where they have to come up with things to do by themselves. This is for my sanity and theirs, but mostly mine, I'm not going to pretend that I'm some magical Pinterest mother. I may pin tons of things...perhaps even pin "all the things", but the likelihood of me actually following through with them is about as likely as me finally marrying Bill Murray. 

This summer, like last summer, they've become part fish. I'm thankful for this community pool. It has given me time to think, breathe and have a teeny bit of quiet (minus them arguing about some thing or another while trying to soak me with the water blaster...) I capture great pictures of them, I know they all seem the same and I am forever posting pictures of them swimming, but they're truly happy and I love to document that as they have bad days too...I want them to remember the happy so much more. 

If you haven't checked this out yet, you need to. It's the gift that keeps on giving. You can create multiple layouts, cards and projects
with all of the embellishments within! The reason I'm telling you this? Because they SELL OUT FAST! I don't want you to miss out on July's Swag Bag. This is a friendly PSA. 

Take a look at this layout using the June Swag Bag:


Here's some close ups of the goodness to be found in the Swag Bag:







Don't forget the {CURRENT ISSUE: FOOD FOR THOUGHT} ..you still have time to link up and have a chance to win some fabulous Some Odd Girl stamps! Click on the link above and link up until June 22 to share your stuff! 



2 comments:

  1. So fun...and all those fabulous little embellishments, so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, and use of the Swag Bag. More importantly though, can I come be your kid, sounds like so much fun. You are one awesome mama :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. We love hearing from you!